Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday morning, 9/7/06

Another beautiful day in central WI, but fall is definitely in the air. I have apple butter cooking in crockpot and cucumbers in the kitchen waiting to become pickles but here I am at the computer as usual.

Last night I knitted 1-1/2 dishclothes while Dan (oldest son) and I watched an Avenger DVD. I'm waiting on yarn to make a pair of BBS. In case you aren't familiar with BBS, they are Big Black Socks for an American soldier. If you're interested in knitting sock for soldiers there is a Yahoo group called Socksforsoldiers. It is non-political, just love and appreciation for our soldiers and their sacrifice for us.

Here's a photo of one of my grandsons after his first day of Kindergarden. He spent a week with me this summer and is such a joy to have around.

No comments: