Thursday, October 08, 2009

Shop Hop

It took me 2 days to complete the 9 shops but it was fun. I went to areas of WI I had never been and the fall leaves were beautiful. I don't dare add up all the receipts or I might feel guilty but mostly I purchased fat quarters, 1/2 yd pieces and 1 panel. I went with 3 swaps in mind but when I've opened up the pieces plus the pieces I purchased on the Neillsville trip they filled a 30 gallon trash bag ready to be laundered. It's not as if I needed another piece of fabric to come into this house but.............................. Anyway, I've promised one of my granddaughters I'd take her on a weekend trip this month and I plan to go to another area of WI that I haven't visited so I'm sure we'll take in a few quilting shops on that trip, too.

No comments: